JCA Fleet Services has been working with government agencies in WA for over a decade, supplying and fitting fleet accessories, and providing electronic integration solutions. Our experience and knowledge spans across a wide variety of government fleet vehicles including waste removal trucks, light vehicles such as ranger and police vehicles, and machinery such as street sweepers and tractor lawn mowers.
Transfer of Aftermarket Accessories
When government fleet vehicles are retired and new vehicles are purchased, we are able to remove and transfer all aftermarket accessories, on-site or at well designed workshop in Maddington.
Tailor Made Solutions
Many of our clients have had specific requirements where there is a gap in the market. We are experienced in designing, developing and producing innovative solutions to meet such requirements. Should you require a customised solution for your government fleet, our Research & Development team will work closely with you to understand your requirements, and will develop a solution to fit your needs.
On-Site or Workshop Installation
Our large, mobile, fly-in-fly-out installation team allows us to offer service, maintenance and warranty coverage across WA and interstate. JCA Fleet Services also offers installation and servicing at two locations in WA – our head office is located in Perth, with a secondary workshop and mobile fleet in Port Hedland.
At JCA we specialize in vehicle safety for government fleets. Our installation team is well versed in fitting vehicles with safety solutions such as speed and RPM limiters, reverse sensors and alarms, roll bars and cages, falling object protection, and handsfree mobile phone kits. Our solutions are adaptable to the variety of vehicles your fleet may include.
- Two-way communications
- Mobile computer and tablet integration
- Man down / lone worker alarm
- Blind spot monitoring
- First aid kits and fire extinguishers
- Dual spare wheels
- Seat belt and gear lock outs
- Tyre pressure monitoring systems
- Bull bars, tow bars, nudge bars
- Gross vehicle mass (GVM) upgrade
- Roll over protection (ROPS)
- Battery isolators
- High visibility striping
We offer many more safety solutions and accessories. If we haven’t listed it above, please contact us, and we can provide you with more information.
We supply and fit camera and monitor systems that can be mounted on a vehicle internally or externally to ensure driver and passenger safety/security, and to record real time traffic conditions, accidents, and driver behaviour. Camera systems we offer include;
- Automatic switching camera system, ideal for waste management vehicles, that automatically switches the cameras displayed on the in-cab monitor between the hopper, bin lifter and additional cameras
- 1-8 camera systems
- Mobile surveillance
- Wireless cameras and monitors
- 360° blind spot monitoring
- Clarion commercial camera systems
We offer an extensive range of quality lighting solutions for government fleets from well-known brands such as Orion, Hella and Britax, that are manufactured to meet stringent international standards. Whether you require a light bar, emergency globes or beacons, internal map lights, police light bars, or work/spot lights, we can tailor a solution perfect for your government fleet.
Some of the lighting solutions we offer include:
- Emergency service lighting
- HID, bulb and LED light bars
- Hazard and emergency lighting
- Work lamps and headlamps
- Spotlights and work lights
- Reverse lights
- Rear combination lamps
- Interior lighting
- Clearance / marker lamps
- Forward and rear signal lighting
- HID driving lamps and headlamp conversions
- Warning signal beacons
- Simulated rotating beacons
- Traffic management lighting
- Vehicle escort signs
- LED call sign and weight distribution display lighting
- Solar warning lights
- Strobe and cap lamps
- Truck trailer lighting / backup equipment
Customised Vehicle Lighting
Some of our government clients have required unique combinations of vehicle lighting. Whatever your fleet requirements may be, we can develop a tailor-made solution to meet your needs. Contact us now, or visit our Research & Development section to learn more about our experience and capabilities.
Our In Vehicle Management System (IVMS) (also known as GPS Tracking or Telematics) provides Government Fleet Managers the insight needed to effectively manage their fleets, increase employee safety, and to increase profit margins.
IVMS is an electronic device that is installed in a vehicle or fleet of vehicles which allows the owner or authorised third party to track the vehicle’s location, and collect data such as speed, engine RPM, seat belt usage, harsh acceleration and a number of other factors.
Our IVMS clients benefit from:
- Improved Safety and Risk Management
- Increased Fleet Productivity & Improve Operational Control
- Improved Asset Condition and Lifespan
- Theft Prevention
- Accurate Monitoring of Fuel Consumption
- Driver Identification and Reporting
- Improved Driver Behaviour
For more information on GPS Tracking, please click here.