Updated November 2015
Personal Information Collected
In accordance with the Privacy Act, we may collect the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of an enquiry, booking a service with us or for product warranty administration purposes (this may include name, email address, telephone number, postal address, vehicle make and vehicle model); and
- any other personal information that you provide to us.
We may collect personal information from you when you:
- book a service via our website;
- enquire about a product or service via our website;
- make a franchise application;
- make an application for employment;
- deal with us over the telephone;
- sign up to our newsletters or other information publications;
- sign up for an event or trade show;
- email or write to us; and
- have contact with us in person.
We may also collect personal information about you from our franchisees and dealerships that provide your personal information to us so we can provide goods and services to you.
You do not need to provide any information to us unless you elect to do so. However, if you choose not to provide certain types of personal information, we may not be able to provide the required services.
Using and Disclosing Personal Information
We use the personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it, or for a directly related purpose.
We may use your personal information to:
- provide you with goods and services;
- administer any product warranties;
- send you marketing communications if you have consented to this (you can advise us at any time if you decide not to receive marketing communications);
- contact you to assist us to improve our products and services (eg surveys); and
- administer this website.
We will not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, we may also disclose your personal information:
- if you have consented to that disclosure (for example at the time you provided to us your personal information); or
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to or with third parties.
Securing Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide electronically on our secure services.
We control access to information and transmission of information through the use of pre-authorised user accounts with restricted access privileges. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and prone to error. We will do our best to protect your personal information. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or security of your personal information; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use our best endeavors to use security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When you visit this website, we compile data that records and logs your visit with the following information collected strictly for statistical purposes only.
- User’s server address.
- Date and time of the visit to the site.
- Pages accessed and documents downloaded.
- Search words used.
- Previous site visited.
- Type of browser used.
This information is analysed regularly to determine the website’s usage statistics. No attempt will be made to identify users.
We may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other websites maintained by third parties. The links to third party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked website is not under our control so we are not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third party site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Website Content is for Your Convenience and Information Only
This website is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By providing access to our website content, we do not warrant or represent, and you should not assume, that the content on this website includes all information pertaining to us or that such content represents the most current and up-to-date information that is publicly available with respect to us.
Accessing the Personal Information We Have Collected About You
You may request at any time to access any personal information which we may have about you by contacting us. We will provide you with the information you have requested (if required to under the Privacy Act) provided that you have:
- provided sufficient proof of identity; and
- in the case of unusual or particularly onerous requests, you have paid us a reasonable access fee as requested by us.
If the information we previously collected from you is out of date or incorrect, you can contact us and we will correct it.
You should check this website occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
If you would like any further information or wish to make a complaint, please contact our Privacy Officer.
We will respond to any complaint as soon as possible but within 15 working days to let you know who is responsible for managing your complaint. We will try and resolve your complaint within 25 working days but if this is not possible we will let you know.
Our Privacy Officer can be contacted at:
275 Canterbury Road
Canterbury Victoria 3126
Phone: +61 3 8809 2700
WorldMark Pty Ltd Subsidiaries include (amongst others)
- Ashley Group Pty Ltd t/a JCA Fleet Services
- Autotech Group Australia Pty Ltd
- Auto Klene Solutions Australia Pty Ltd
- Code Red Marketing Pty Ltd
- Complete Dealer Services Pty Ltd
- Customers for Life (Aust) Pty Ltd
- DB Marketing Solutions Pty Ltd
- High Performance Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Tint A Car)
- Martin Energy Products (Australia) Pty Ltd (trading as MEP Films)
- MotorOne Group Pty Ltd (trading as MotorOne)
- MotorOne Group Pty Ltd (trading as AutoXtreme)
- Motor Solutions Australia Pty Ltd
- Prostream Australia Pty Ltd
- Protech Vehicle Protection Pty Ltd
- Secure Fleet Pty Ltd
- Seriti Australia Pty Ltd
- Sewells Australia Pty Ltd
- Smart Guys Pty Ltd
- Solartint Australia Pty Ltd
- Sun Screen Australia Pty Ltd
- Ultimate Business Systems Pty Ltd
- Worldmark Insurance Pty Ltd