Star Automotive offers the highest quality standard in the industry; our steel ute trays are expertly welded for a smooth, clean appearance, use only the highest grade components. Our trays are made tough with manufactured quality Australian steel, solid welded chassis mounts, reinforced structure, and heavy duty steel latches. To increase durability and prevent rust, steel ute trays are fabricated with zinc anneal sheet, and cab racks are fabricated from DuraGal® channel.
Our steel ute trays are built in house, and can be customised to meet any size requirement to fit any make or model.
- Construction: Each steel tray is reinforced with lengths of 5mm angled steel, and a structural channel is used as a mounting point. All components are welded and fitted with full mounts, zince bolts and nyloc nuts. DuraGal® channel is used on headboards for easy fitting of light bars and their respective wiring
- Certification: Every tray is built to meet government standards and comply with vehicle weight requirements. Trays with rollover protection come with engineer approved certification
- Finish: Steel ute trays are cleaned, degreased and sealed prior to being primed and finished in two coats of colour powder paint. Steel trays can be colour matched to the vehicle if required. Drop sides and cab are fabricated with zinc anneal sheet, and cab racks are fabricated from DuraGal® channel to prevent rust.
- Drop sides of varying heights
- Flat tray beds
- Cages—available in a range of sizes and can be fixed to the tray or removable
- Galvanised for a tougher, longer lasting finish
- Click here for additional steel ute tray accessories including roller drawers, tool boxes, ladder racks, canopy frames etc.
Custom Designed Steel Ute Trays
We have a dedicated Research and Development department that allows us to offer our clients fully customisable tray designs. Whether you a toolbox or canopy of certain specifications, or a spare wheel carrier mounted in an uncommon location, we can build a tray to meet your requirements.